Designed by Installers for Easy Assembly and an Attractive, Low-Profile Look
- Works on virtually all composition and tile roofs
- One wrench fits all bolts
- Interfaces with flashed L-foot or post
- Configures easily as low profile or tilt
- Ultra-adjustable for level arrays on any surface
- Standard rails available in 2 lengths
- Rail channels store wires out of sight
SnapNrack's pitched roof PV mounting systems have simplicity, beauty and durability designed into every component. Our dual channel rails conceal wiring from view and shield it from the elements with no need for ties.
Rail channels keep wiring under control; the flashed L-foot base is waterproof, low-profile and discreet.
Our unique Universal End Clamp (UEC) is a one-size-fits-all time saver that slips inside the module frame – completely out of sight. Now, cut the rails flush with the modules and finish them off with SnapNrack end caps and you've got a system with a flush, clean line homeowners love.
The UEC fits virtually all modules and keeps the edges clean.
Information and Technical Support
See the Resource Library to access SnapNrack's comprehensive technical support library.