Series 100 Residential Roof Mount System
Pitched Roof PV Mounting Systems is an efficient, visually appealing, photovoltaic module system.
The system’s simple and quick assembly design is compatible with virtually all 60 and 72 modules.
The rail channels keep wiring under control, while the flashed L-foot base is waterproof, low-profile and discreet.
SnapNrack Series 100 at a glance
- Easy Assembly with an Attractive, Low-Profile Look
- Works on virtually all composition and tile roofs
- One wrench fits all bolts
- Interfaces with flashed L-foot or post
- Configures easily as low profile or tilt
- Ultra-adjustable for level arrays on any surface
- Standard rails available in 2 lengths
- Rail channels store wires out of sight
Universal End Clamp (UEC)
The UEC is a unique one-size-fits-all time saver that slips inside the module frame – completely out of sight. The rails are cut flush with the modules and finished with SnapNrack end caps to create a system with a flush, clean line homeowners love. A video of the installation can be viewed here.